Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2015

Stash Buster 20 of 48 - in progress... Thread Theory Jedediah Pants

Thread Theory is becoming a staple in my house (I have DH, DS (the elder), and DDad to sew for) [DS (the younger) is 15 months old, and while TT is delving into women's wear, babies are well served on the web already].

I am making the DH a summer wardrobe, and while the fit may be too snug on my first run at Jedediah Pants I have a new best friend for the lower half - what a great pattern!  I will fully admit that I was seduced by the web "coverage" of this pattern:



Katie's version has a wider leg
Mainly Dad recently posted a great version, too

So, mine a blue cords (from my stash) and they are in progress - I need feedback - is the pocket stitching too feminine?  The fabric is a dark navy and the stitching black....


Hey - check out my interior fabric - it's a FabricLand quitling cotton I picked up for a Redneck party costume last year (yes, scraps from my stash...)


No comments:

Post a Comment