I do BzzAgent stuff: I sign up and receive free products to try, and then I tell people about my experiences.
This month I am testing:Clairol® Nice ‘n Easy hair colour collection
This is my hair with no product - dark blonde / light brown.
I did this. - I don't normally do this.
It turned out like this.
What I learned:
- You cannot expect to do this and not get some on you face, clothes, hands, towel, tub or baby.
- You should make sure, AHEAD OF TIME, that the baby can't get into anything you would normally take away from him.
- Time moves at an exponentially slower pace as you count-down 25 minutes.
- This is not the time to multi-task, but I was able to sort the clean laundry and get it ready to put it away, and play with the baby.
- Baby steps are best when adjusting your hair colour. This was enough - it's a little reddish right now. I am glad that it fades away. There is an extended undo.
- I might do this again, but I didn't like the tingling on my scalp.
- I am really glad I did a test spot first - I would have stressed about the tingling scalp if I hadn't made sure I wasn't allergic first.
- I am SUPER GLAD I am also testing Sawmill Creek Wine (also #GotItFree) - Colouring my hair was a big step for me - but it really was Nice and Easy.